1. This is my s________ Ann.
2. What\'s that in E__________?
3. A_____ these your brothers?
4. Jack h______ a TV.
5. Let\'s play s_________.
6. My sister and I like p_______ tennis.
7. How m_____ are these shoes? Twenty yuan.
8. Please have a l_____ at this shop.
9. My ball is on the f______ under the table.
10. Do you n______ bags for school?
11. ----W_____ is the ruler? ----On the desk.
12. My father and mother are my p_____. I\'m their d____.
13. We have shirts in all c________ at $20 each.
14. The red shorts on s_______ are very cheap.
15. I was b_______ in June 15th.
16. When is your b_________, Nick? It\'s June 15th.
17. We have an Are F_________ each year.
18. Our English speech c_________ is on May 3rd.
19. O__________ 1st is our National Day.
20. Do you want to go to a m________?
21. My grandfather thinks Beijing O______ is very i___________.
He likes it very much.
22. You can l_________ a lot about Chinese h_________.
23. My f_________ fruit is banana.
24. I can't speak J___________.
25. We want two good m____________ for our band.
26. T_______ for your help.
27. S__________ is the last day of a week.
28. School s__________ at 7:30 in the morning.
29. I don't like thrillers because they\'re s_________.
30. Jack Chen is a great a__________ movie star.
31. Titanic is very s___________. Many people like it.
32. My c________ study in No. 1 Middle School.
33. The n________ month of the year is S___________.
34. C__________ make people laugh.
35. Can you play the t___________?
36. My brother often g______ to bed at a_________ ten o\'clock.
37. Are you f_______ this afternoon?
38. His favorite s___________ is P.E..
39. I have eight classes on W___________.
40. I have no classes on w_________.
41. J_________ 1st is New Year\'s Day.
42. How do you s________ pen?
43. Are those your pencil s____________?
44. Tom has a great sports c_____________.
45. I think this movie is very e____________.
46. We want a lot of v__________ and fruit.
47. The teacher has a q __________ to ask us.
48. “What's your f_______ name?” “Mike.”
49. Sam is sitting n______ to the window.
50. We like ice cream for d__________.
51. Jack plays sports every day, so he is very h_______.
52. Jane t_________ her mother is at home now.
53. My father is very s_______ with me.
54. What do you o_______ do?
55. We are b_____ with work, so I have no time to play.
56. Jennifer\'s e-mail a________ is
57. Can you sing or d________?
58. Thank you. You're w____________.
59. I'm very s________ I'm late.
60. We will play football. J_______ us soon, please.
61. Do you like ball s________?
62. Don't worry. Let me h_______ you.
63. Playing baseball is not very easy. It's d___________.
64. Tennis is an e_________ in the Olympic Games.
65. A_______ comes after July.
66. Mary works very long h______, so she is very t_______ .
1. How many ___________(字典) are there on the desk?
2. I don't like _____________(记录片)。
3. April the __________(三十) is my mother's birthday.
4. I like school _________(郊游).
5. The blue __________(羊毛衣) are fifty _________ (美元) each.
6. They ___________(不能) speak Chinese.
7. I usually go _________(跑步) in the morning.
8. I think watching TV is __________(无聊的).
9. That idea __________(听起来) great.
10. Do you have two tennis __________(球拍)?
11. Is your gold _______(戒指) on the _________(梳妆台)?
12. _________(带来) your English book to school tomorrow.
13. Can you ________(带去) these things to your brother?
14. _________ (有) some broccoli in the bowl.
15. A clock _______(有) three hands.
16. Can you give me an _________(例子)?
17. Do you like these ________(短裤)?
18. There are _________(十二) months in a year. The ________(十二) month of the year is December.
1. _____ is a boy. _______ name is Drew.(he)
2. Is _______ English name Francisco? (you)
3. _______ Mr White ______(have) a computer?
4. Please give the pen to _______(I).
5. _______ (be) there a table and two chairs in the room?
6. I want _______(join) the ________(swim) club.
7. He ____________(not have) a bike.
8. His friend ________(go) to work in the evening.
9. Jerry only _________(watch) TV on Sunday.
10. He can ________(play) the violin _______(good).
11. Can you help ________(our)?
12. Kevin Johnson and Thomas Smith are ________ (act).
13. What ______ (be) your roommates\' telephone numbers?
14. I found a set of ________(key).
15. These are my family __________(photo).
16. I don\'t like __________(tomato).